Friday, May 29, 2009

More on the buzz about The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus

I checked my e-mail this morning and found more about the buzz on this movie. I hear that it doesn't have a release date here yet, but it's coming out in the fall in Italy. I wish they'd release it somewhere in the states. Even if it's in limited release. I really do want to see it.

The clip that I did see, the same one that's all over You Tube...it stayed with me. I actually dreamt about it stayed with me so deeply and I only saw the clip once. This also reminds me of a bizarre/eerie thing that happened to me last weekend. I was napping and I woke up and started channel surfing, completely at random. I ran up on one of the few Heath Ledger movies that I hadn't seen before I'm Not There. When, I found it, it was right on the "Robbie" part. I want to see the movie in its entiretly to fully appreciate it, but I have to say, finding it at that exact point, was...weird to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment