Friday, May 15, 2009

Subway has a breakfast menu!

I just came back from getting a BLT at Subway and they now have a breakfast menu! I don't know how long ago they started this, but I am definitely going to give it a test run. Subway is actually closer to my job than either McDonalds or Burger King. So, if I like the menu, this could turn out to save me some hassles as well.


Note: 5/18/2009 I found out over the weekend that only some locations of Subway offer the breakfast menu. The location near my job does serve breakfast, but I guess the quality of your breakfast, depends on either your server or the location. I ordered a cheesy bacon bagel and dude skimped on both the cheese and the bacon. To say I wasn't pleased is an understatement. I knew better than to act a fool in the restaurant though, because I wouldn't want anything suspect served to me, along with my food if you catch my drift. Needless to say, I'll see how another server handles it, or I won't go to this particular Subway to get breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment