Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Observations...

It's been a few days, since I've seen Star Trek, and I'm looking around at all the comments, that the film has gotten on some of my favorite sites, IO9, Den of Geek, and Sci-Fi wire to name a few. Most people either really love this film or really hate it. I'm not seeing a lot of middle ground people. I don't think the people that are criticizing the film get the fact that not only are we dealing with an alternate timeline, but this is supposed to be a reboot of Star Trek.

Speaking of the works of Abrams and Lindelof, I am so watching Lost tonight.

I just found out there's going to be a Star Trek convention in Las Vegas in August. I wish like mad I could go, but unless some miracle happens, nothing's doing.

Twitter...I hate to say it, but you have to be a certain type of blogger to really appreciate Twitter. I don't like blogging too much about minutiae (ie. It's 11:55pm and I am brushing my teeth. Now it's midnight and I'm turning down the covers.), because it gets boring fast, even if the person in question is a celebrity. I try to tweet about things that are out of the ordinary for me, or that I think might be of interest to others that are into the same thing. Like when I post about a J-horror film I'm watching or something like that.

I'm procrastinating like mad on seeing if I can get that drawing uploaded to this blog. I don't think anybody is really thinking about Wolverine at this point anyway. Are American attention spans really so short? If so, that doesn't speak volumes of us does it?

No comments:

Post a Comment