Thursday, May 14, 2009

Hot Toys Bank Robber Joker

I just got him/it in the mail on Wednesday. The UPS person had already made to attempts, and I was on my third and last attempt. Needless to say, I had them deliver him to my job, there was no way I was going to let them ship it back.

I opened the package yesterday. The box is designed so perfectly, it makes you hate to open it. The pictures don't do the action figure justice. So much detail. They even got the little smirk right on the alternate head. The only Joker action figure I love more is the one my friend made up for me OOAK. It has real hair and there's a little chain that connects to his pocket watch. She even went so as to paint his nails black. He's got the lines in his face that the makeup didn't cover.

A few weeks back, I saw pictures of the Hot Toys GCPD Joker (Guess this'll be Birthday and Christmas rolled into one). The eyes roll around on the alternate head for that one. When I get him, I'm probably going to act a complete fool.

If they do one in the nurse's outfit, I'm going to lose my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment