Friday, May 8, 2009

Collectibles, collectibles, and more collectibles

I just ran over to the Burger King near my job to check and see which Star Trek glasses and toys they have before the feeding frenzy begins. For toys, they had everyone and everything but Spock and Uhura (my two favorite characters from the Original Star Trek as I mentioned in an earlier post. At least I thought I did...). From what I could see of the toys on display, I don't think the little toy Uhura does Zoe Saldana justice at all. So maybe it's just as well that they didn't have her toy. They had all the glasses, but I chose Spock first, figuring depending on the neighborhood the Burger King is in, he'll go faster than Uhura. There's a Burger King close to where I live, maybe I'll get the Uhura glass from there. Wish the Downtown D.C. location hadn't gotten my order, but oh well. Serves me right for being in such a hurry I guess. One day I'll learn. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment