Thursday, May 21, 2009

Crazy Nightmare

A crazy nightmare woke me up in the wee hours of the morning. I dreamed that (this thing...It kind of looked like one of those face-hugger things from Alien) while I was exploring some dark place, it dropped down on me, and was trying to suck my brain out of my head. The dream scared me so bad, that I woke up screaming. I must not have been too loud, because I didn't get cussed out. As for what brought the dream on, before bed I was channel flicking between MonsterQuest, some UFO documentary, and Star Trek : Nemesis. Not to mention that I'm worried that my younger sister is keeping some potentially devastating secret from me. I'm not really good with dream analysis, so I can't really break it down beyond that. I know I didn't eat anything weird. I just had some pepperoni pizza a couple of hours before I went to bed. This is actually the first nightmare I've had in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment