Tuesday, May 4, 2010

So much to blog about...

Had a very interesting morning...



I had an inkling yesterday it was going to be interesting...I'm glad I was right. :)



I'm being somewhat secretive, because there's another party involved.



This also proves my point that I do not need the internet to meet good, interesting men.

Nikki's Say in This World...I'm still having trouble on this computer as far as posting comments to anyone at Blogger. Maybe over the next few weekends I'll try to post from somewhere else. I've been loving the posts over the past few days. Never did like Extra, I haven't watched it in years, so for me a boycott is almost too easy.

I've been reading way more than drawing, which I'm extremely embarassed to admit after all the promises I'd made.

Left my salad dressing at home rushing out of the apartment today.

I didn't realize making my status single on facebook would result in a big embarassing pink heart. : /

I want to do some painting, but I need to go to the art supply store and get some turpenoid first.

My number of followers is growing on Twitter...they're mostly literary, but I'm still very pleased. I'd like for my makeup artist friend to follow me, so that I can tweet to him directly...Haven't given up on him yet. : D He's been uber busy anyway. I had a dream somebody loved his work so much they wanted him to relocate...I wouldn't be at all surprised if that actually happened.

Well, guess that's all for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment