Thursday, May 13, 2010

Michael's flowers...


























LMP's post is all over the internet...I never knew Michael liked sunflowers. I don't know where I heard/read it, but I always thought he liked roses... I think I'm going to send him both.

It's funny...Happy was a word I'd always associated with sunflowers...but I just never knew this...in a way it's kind of eerie...
I want to send Michael some flowers in time for June 25, I will probably go in on it with a bunch of other fans...I also want to put some roses and sunflowers out on my balcony.

I miss him so much...I know I never knew him...never even saw him live...I also know he was a human being with wonderful qualities and flaws as well...but there are times when I truly feel like I don't deserve the joy he brought into my life. I never in my wildest dreams imagined losing him would hurt this much...I thought I'd be over it by this time and I'm clearly not.
Thanks again to 7 for teaching me stuff I never knew and helping me remember what I thought I'd forgotten.


Angel Face is what I call Michael in my head sometimes... I miss him.
ETA: The photo layout in this post isn't quite what I wanted, but I'm still learning...For those of you wondering why I didn't select a smiling pre-Vitiligo photo of Michael...there's time for that too [Trust me, there will be more Michael posts in the future.], I even have one in mind if I can find it again...

















































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment