Thursday, May 20, 2010

Goodbye Mr. Van Houter

I was reading The Express this morning... and I was wondering...how many people looked at this dude and probably thought he was asleep. I see this all the time, but I never tap the person...I guess I'm afraid of either their reaction or discovering something along the lines of Mr. Van Houter's case...I can't say I'd take that well, especially if I were sitting next to whoever it was...As many times as I've had brushes with death, I'm still very fearful of it...I don't want to believe what my dad does, that it's the end...but at the same time...I don't know...It just disturbs me that no one paid this person any mind. Are we all that locked inside ourselves? I think that's sad, scary and depressing at the same time. My heart, thoughts, and prayers go out to Mr. Van Houter's family.

No comments:

Post a Comment