Thursday, May 13, 2010

Erykah Badu's artwork for the "Out My Mind, Just in Time" tour


I love the image of the ankh with the heart incorporated. ...I wish I'd thought of it first...it would have made a slamming (or fill in whatever the slang term for something cool/hot is now...Trying to keep up just makes my head hurt some days.) tattoo. Crazy as it sounds, I want something that's symbolic, but uniquely me at the same time. Know what this artwork reminds me of Fillmore and Avalon ballroom posters from the late 60's. I wonder if Emek did this one too? You can see that type of influence with him. I tried to Google it, but I'm getting nowhere. Don't really have time to play around with the search today either.
For the first time in ages remembered to wish my cousin a Happy Bday today. :D Thanks, fb and Thank you, Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment