Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Beyonce as Wonder Woman...

EW.com has got the most amazing dialogue going on about this. I used to like the idea of Katie Holmes in a reboot, because she kind of looks like Lynda Carter (needless to say, I got over this idea fast.). Looks are not enough to play Wonder Woman. I'd like to see what Beyonce could do with a action fantasy flick...Her performance in Cadillac Records gave me a lot of hope. I think she make a fantastic Wonder Woman, with the right director and script. A good Steve Trevor...I'm not real sure yet. ...Why do so many people insist on putting Megan Fox in everything? That's scary to me. I didn't have time to go through all of the comments, but I wouldn't be shocked if someone had started hollering about Olivia Munn too.



http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/05/12/beyonce-wonder-woman/

No comments:

Post a Comment