Friday, May 7, 2010

The Book...No takers?

It surprised me that there were no takers for the Michael Jackson painting The Book. Everybody that ever expressed an interest in it couldn't have been broke, so what happened? Because Heaven knows I would have bought it, if I'd had the funds...I think I'd then hang onto it until a Michaelcentric museum in the "right" locale (Gary, CA near Neverland, Vegas, ...not sure about anywhere in Europe...I hear Michael liked it there...I don't want to leave the Middle East out of consideration too...That's where he went after the trials...He also has fans there too...It'd be nice to display it in a central location everyone could get too. My Aussie and NZ, Antarctic friends included. ) opened and then I'd donate (or will it) it to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment