Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Stuff I'm unhappy (and that's an understatement) about as far as the Murray trial goes

The most this dude would get is 4 years...4 years WTF????!!!! And I don't want nor need some legal expert explaining the fine line between manslaughter, 1st degree murder, 2nd degree murder and the whole nine to me. He still took a human life. Whether it was by accident or not is splitting hairs to me at this point.

Then I see Randy Jackson's tweet that the press is being given preferential treatment in the courtroom as far as seating. What's that all about? Members of the family couldn't even sit together?

I hope this is not representative of how the rest of the trial's going to go.

I'm going to try and continue to keep thinking positive thoughts, but I just feel sometimes like I'm fighting a losing battle.

ps. This morning I was made aware that Murray can't administer medicine, but he can still "practice" it. How is that right? The next trial date is 6/14/2010. Whether justice will be served time will tell...He can't escape Karma though, and I hope I'm around to see him get his.

No comments:

Post a Comment