Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Glee

I'm not a Gleek, but I've heard so much about the Madonna themed ep that aired last night, that I can't wait to see it. ( I did have the DVR record it...it's just a matter of making the time to watch.) I'm also curious to see what the reviewer in the Express talked about (people dressed like Madonna in various stages of her career in the background of certain shots...). Am I a Madonna fan?...I don't really get her as a person...I think I stopped really following her music after the Ray of Light album... I blame this partially on just having more expenses and way less leisure time...Something else I noticed in the Express that didn't make me happy...they keep taking potshots at Michael Jackson (I thought his death would stop it, I guess not...Never realized how truly nasty some people are...and the really disgusting part is they get off on being nasty and don't care who knows it...That kind of thing I just don't get and never have...not even when I was a kid...)...I'd rant about that, but a bunch of other bloggers do that way better...among them MJ777.

No comments:

Post a Comment