Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Lost rant *contains spoiler*

Why did the Jin and Sun reunion only last a couple of seconds/minutes? They (Cuse and Lindelof) keep them apart for practically a whole season or more and Jin and Sun only get to be together for a few seconds? WTF?!! As happy as I was to see Sideways Hurley get to be with Sideways Libby...last night pissed me off royally. A co-worker of mine who also watches Lost and I were talking and I found out I was not the only one ticked off. What are these guys thinking? I'd love to hear what they have to say for themselves in the DVD commentary.

I'm also wondering how they plan to tie up all the loose ends in 4 episodes... This is definitely going to make for interesting viewing...I don't have my hopes so high they I expect something miraculous, but at the same time, I want to be satisfied...and I'm very afraid I won't be...Oh well, if all else fails, there's always the wonderful world of Lost fanfic.

No comments:

Post a Comment