Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Potluck...

I'm talking about a bunch of stuff...again.

I've been really bad about writing in my print journal.

Can't believe KFC really made a "sandwich" with no bread. I'm dying to try it (I think it's called a Double Down), but I think if I do, maybe I'll workout 6 days a week instead of 7 or something. I think there's a KFC out near me, if not I know where another one is. I'm trying to at least sample one before, dietary watchdogs shut everything down. (Some people can cut everything "bad" out of their diet. Others can get by using moderation. I say let people use their own judgement.)

I found a really good Jamie Oliver recipe on abc's website. Parmesan chicken with posh ham I think it's called. Any recipe that spices chicken and turkey up is a help to me (It's mostly the only type of meat I've been eating lately.)

Can't believe it's 1:00 already. Time is just flying today.

Haven't been in the frame of mind to draw as I've been stressed and pressed for time a great deal lately. I'm also having trouble sleeping. The rheumatologist put me on another medication, but I have my doubts about it. Next week I start physical therapy. It's only supposed to last for two weeks. I hope it ends sooner. I could use the extra cash.

No comments:

Post a Comment