Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My sis, Happy Town, ...

Got to chat with my sis on fb. (A most welcome and rare occurance.)

I'm debating about going to the grocery store this evening, between the changing temperatures, the dizziness, and the joint pain...I'll probably see if I can't take care of it over the weekend. I can also get a cab right to my door and not feel ridiculous about it if I wait.

I'm very much looking forward to Happy Town. The Express review describes it as a mashup of The X-Files and Twin Peaks. I loved the X-Files (at least up until Mulder left.), but I think I was too young to appreciate Twin Peaks when it was originally on the air. I hope it's better than that show whose name escapes me...the one where a different set of people would be killed each week...I know it aired on channel 9. It felt too much like a long drawn out slasher film to me. Whether Happy Town will be the next Lost remains to be seen. Fringe isn't clicking with me at all...

No comments:

Post a Comment