Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Double Down etc.

Tried the Double Down (original recipe). It wasn't as greasy to me as some people were saying. It was spicy to me though. I was a bit disappointed that the KFC I went to didn't have grilled DD's, but it's not a huge thing. (ie. I won't be banging down their doors to get another one.)
My one complaint: Not enough bacon. I could barely taste it.

Cirque de Soleil is doing a Michael Jackson show. Actually a series of shows...I think that's awesome! Hope I can afford to go see them.

Am disappointed in myself, because I've had a lot on my mind (work and personal stuff...) and have just been too tired and miserable to get it together and draw again...

Unsung was good last night...I didn't know some members of the original Bar-Kays were killed in the same plane crash as Otis Redding. :( That broke my heart. No matter who the show is on, I always learn something new. This Fall they're also supposed to do a show on Tammi Terrell (I voted for her on the TV One website, I'm glad I wasn't the only one.). I've wanted to learn more about her for a long time.

This weekend, I would like to clean up a little more around the apartment and buy some more plants. I thought I was going to get a little more rest, but I somehow doubt it. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment