Monday, August 31, 2009

This n' that

Most of my observations about this past weekend are going to get their own separate post.
I tweeted for the first time in ages. I've also got some cool, suprising new followers @ Twitter. I don't think I'm worthy of the attention, but I definitely appreciate it. :D

I was swamped at work today, but that seems like every Monday. :D

On the down side, I was bummed I couldn't make it to the movie theater before Thirst left. Now, I guess I'll have to catch it on DVD. :( But this is a great excuse to buy some other J-horror movies on DVD, that have been recommended to me by a friend that I've been wanting to catch for the longest time. }:)

I've got most of my Halloween costume together, just in case I do wind up going to a party. Hopefully y'all will get as much of a kick out of it, as I think I'm going to.


Later,

No comments:

Post a Comment