Friday, August 28, 2009

My poor lil' Cosbaby

I won one of those mini Cosbabies off eBay a few weeks back. (The one with the letter jacket like the one Michael Jackson has on at the beginning of Thriller.) So anyway, I have him on my desk at work. I picked him up to see what his range of movement was, and little bits of the sleeve of his jacket came off. :(

So I go to CVS and I get some crazy glue. I managed to fix him, and then I realized that I put right hand on facing the wrong way. :( So, I broke the wrist trying to reset it. (I didn't buy it to resell it, so I'm not to worried about the collectability aspect of it.) I actually think they're a bit overpriced for how small they are, so I wasn't even entertaining the thought of getting another one. Besides, I grew up on The Velveteen Rabbit, The Mouse and His Child, and Dean Koontz's Oddkins (Yeah, I know, sad isn't it?). If for the most part the doll is still fine, I'm not getting rid of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment