Thursday, August 6, 2009

A lot going on...

I've let just about a week go by without blogging...sorry about that.
I've finally selected a moving company. I'm going to look at another place hopefully this weekend and then I'll make my decision. The living situation I'm in now, I'm really desperate to get out of and I've got the money, so I figure why not...The only thing I don't want to do at this point (despite how crappily I've been treated) is I don't want to leave my roommates in a bind as far as losing my share of payment on bills...Other than that, all I want is to move forward.

Work has been busy too.


I've also been spending a lot of time on eBay. I may have some stuff that I want to sell soon, but I'm going to need a scanner first...

I also noticed I got my first comment. :) The computer I'm using right now is acting up, so I'll see if I can't respond at home (I already tried refreshing the page, no dice.).

You win some, you lose some.

No comments:

Post a Comment