Tuesday, August 18, 2009

This seasons cast of Dancing With the Stars

I was a bit disappointed that they didn't pick Lou Ferrigno. I'd have watched this season to see him. I'm not a Donny Osmond fan. I notice there seem to be a lot of women this season. Is it always this imbalanced or are they trying to go after a new demographic or something? Then they've also got to many people from similiar areas to me. They have Mya and Macy Gray, Melissa Joan Hart and Debi Mazar (I actually like some of Debi Mazar's work. I might watch for her, Maya, and Macy Gray, but I'm still not as motivated as I would've been had they picked Lou Ferrigno) . Aaron Carter and Donny Osmond (they're from different eras yeah, but you get my point). I remember who Kathy Ireland is. Most of the others, I hadn't really heard of before. Reality shows don't really hold my interest for very long, because to me, they're too repetitive/redundant.

No comments:

Post a Comment