Tuesday, June 23, 2009

What a way to begin a week...

That Red Line train crash yesterday shook me up. Very seldom do I take the Red Line in the evenings. And it's even more rare for me to be headed back into DC, let alone on a Monday evening. And then to see the footage and pictures of the scene...My prayers and thoughts go out to all the people that were in involved in it. I really feel bad for the second conductor's family. This also got me thinking about how much I don't have in order regarding my death. I have no will written up. I haven't changed my state ID to say organ donor, I get to do that sometime in August though, so that at least will get taken care of. I know I don't want a funeral. I'm also fairly sure I want to be cremated, but I can't decide what I want done with my ashes just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment