Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Spiderman 4?

You would think they'd know when to quit. (I shouldn't be so pessimistic though.) Maybe this one will be better than the last one (I can hear the laughter now.). I hear the villains are Carnage and/or possibly The Lizard (I'll look around on IMDB). Based on what I saw of Spiderman 3, I won't be paying to see Spiderman 4 either. Of course, if they want to be supercute, they can jump on the vampire bandwagon and make one of the villains Morbius (The sad thing is I'm only half joking here. I actually did collect a few Morbius comics. If they cast the right actor in the part, I would watch it. However, to keep from being ticked off that I'd wasted $10.00+. I would wait until it came out on DVD and I would either rent it or wait until it came out on cable. ).

No comments:

Post a Comment