Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Oops!

I blogged yesterday about posting the link to this blog on my Twitter page yesterday. I got on my Twitter page yesterday and discovered that I'd already done it. (See, I told you I don't visit my Twitter page that often.) My sister was asking about Twitter yesterday, and seemed to think it was complicated. I told her it wasn't. She's actually the more technologically savvy of the two of us. My thoughts on it are this... If you can text, most likely, you'll be able to tweet. Hopefully, before the summer is over, I will get some pictures up here and at Twitter. It depends on how a lot of things go...I know I keep putting it off, and putting it off, but everytime I turn around either there's some curveball being thrown at me, or I'm feeling lousy. I'm hoping at some point to get a better handle on things, or at least not let things get to the point where they overwhelm me.

No comments:

Post a Comment