Friday, June 19, 2009

Not too much going on...

I'm stumped as to what to get my father for Father's Day, ...and the clock is ticking.

I've found two really nice apartments. If my medical expenses don't continue to rise, I should be good to go.

I'm waiting on an answer from the aquatic physical therapist. I also need to buy a bathing suit for this. I wish I'd been able to see the Fibromyalgia coming, but I didn't. If I'm really careful, I think I will have enough money saved to do everything I need to do. If not, I could probably take some money from my IRA again, much as I hate to do it.

I need to find out what the price of calling this guy's moving service is going to be too. I don't even know how to calculate how many miles I need for them to drive either. [I wish I wasn't so horrible at math. It has a tendency to bite me in the ass at the damndest times. ]

I don't think I'll be putting anything in storage on this go round. I have some stuff at my dad's that definitely needs to go though. I'm procrastinating like mad on it, because it's hard to find a time when he isn't there and I can work in peace. I've just started using the Lidocaine patches I've been prescribed, but it's hard to tell if the blasted things are working. From what I've read, they're supposed to numb the area, but they're not numbing a thing. That was $40.00 I could have kept. }:(

I forgot today was Juneteenth, as well. I've been looking at the date off and on all day. Not once, did it ring a bell. I'm not even going to touch why it hasn't been made into a Federal holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment