Monday, June 22, 2009

True Blood: Keep this party going ep (contains some spoilers)

I've said it once, and I'll say it again, Jason is a mess. That dude...Luke? digging into him seems to be a total jackass. Sarah seems like she's going to be trouble too. That whole group is, but then, I remembered that from the books.

I felt sorry for Sookie last night, she had good intentions, but they just backfired so horribly...That's happened to me more than a little bit, so I could relate.

I also felt bad for Daphne and poor Terry needing a break. I'm glad Arlene persuaded him to take one.

Jessica...I wish I knew more about her family life...then I'd know whether or not I could sympathize with her. I wasn't sure whether her dad really was an abusive jerk or just overly protective. He didn't seem abusive...although not all abuse is physical...Her imitation of Bill was spot on though.

Lafayette...somehow the fact that Chow(Sp?), Pam, and Eric all fed on him at the same time, leads me to believe that his fast-talking didn't save him this time. I think that's a shame. I liked this Lafayette more than the one I saw in my head. I've got to give it up to Nelsan Ellis for his portrayal.

Ginger cracks me up too. I can't remember if she was a character in the books...If she was, she must have been in the background there too.

The saleswoman that thought Eric and Bill were an item...her reaction cracked me up. What made it even funnier to me, was that they either didn't care what she thought or didn't pick up on it.

Speaking of Eric...Loving that haircut...Oh my... Yes! I didn't picture the character from the books that way in my head, but for this actor the look flatters him much more than the one he had last season.

After finding out more about Eggs, I still don't trust him. I don't know whether it's just my personal bias or what, but I just don't. Then again, maybe I'm remembering too much of the character this actor played when he was on Desparate Housewives. His shady characters give me the heebie jeebies.

Is Maryann some type of soceress or witch? Or is it more complicated than that? I don't know where she put all that food (wish I could get away with that...I came close when I was a teenager, now I definitely can't.)...but she definitely needed fuel to put that whammy on everyone at Merlotte's last night. I want to know what that vibrating thing is all about.

I feel bad for Sam too, either he's going to have to reveal his secret to everybody (and I'll admit, the way some people feel about the vampires, I can't see that going over too well.) or he's going to have to team up with someone and find a way to thwart (now there's a word I never thought I'd use in a sentence.) Maryann.

I wish Tara's mom would buy a clue, the sad thing is that there are people like this out there.

Let's see...I don't think I'm forgetting anybody...It'll be real interesting to see what the next episode brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment