Thursday, July 16, 2009

Lost my bid...

I lost my bid on Michael Jackson's Moonwalk (I expected eBay to be like a madhouse, so I can't say I'm surprised. Remember the Simpsons episode "Round Midnight"? I feel like Lisa did when she was trying to get a hold of Sax on the Beach. Then, to add insult to injury, she made the mistake of telling the salesman/cashier/owner of the record store that Bleeding Gums Murphy was dead and so, he marked the price of the album up. I'm hoping at some point it's going to die down, but it doesn't look like it's going to happen soon. Also, the people selling memorabilia that isn't autographed for prices that have commas in them, really need a reality check (Yes, there's a reason why your s_ _ t isn't selling, guess what it is.) I read Moonwalk when it first came out, but I got it from the library...I can remember almost nothing of it now...but I want a copy of my own. Right now, my move and my medical expenses take priority...like I said, I can wait this out. If I'm meant to get one, I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment