Thursday, July 2, 2009

Hodge Podge #2

I'll be blogging about a bunch of stuff.

Can't believe I'm turning 36 in a couple of days. I'm not depressed, but it's an odd feeling...

I've got the place to myself right now, which is bliss.

My sis may be planning some type of surprise. I'm wary.

I made an embarassing little blunder yesterday. I tweeted and found that I don't have 2 followers, I'm back to one. But, they're different people each time. It's like they see I don't tweet that much, they get bored and they leave. As for why I don't have followers here, I'm assuming it's because there are to many people out there basically saying the same thing that I am. That and I have no pics up yet.

Everybody that works with me knows that I am a Johnny Depp fan. They asked me if I was going to see his new film. I responded that I didn't know. I'm not really into gangster pictures. I'm more interested in Tim Burton's version of Alice in Wonderland that and The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus. That's my kind of stuff. I also loved how Johnny Depp handled whoever that was that asked him if he'd play Michael Jackson in a movie (Obviously they haven't seen Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Yeah, I know he didn't base his performance on Michael Jackson, but still how can you not see the similarities?)

I think The Wizard of Oz is on tonight. You know what would be cool? If they'd show The Wiz right after it.

I'm trying to download the song "Scream" onto my phone for a ringtone (That's one of my favorite Michael Jackson songs.), but I can't figure out how to click on the link. I'm going to see if I can't get my sister to help me.


On Demand has some Michael Jackson videos, but most of them are the ones they always play when Michael Jackson is being focused on.

So many memories are flooding back to me that I'd forgotten... I remembered that my mother had a Motown 45 that had the Jackson 5 singing "Get it Together" on one side and I think the B-side was a song called "Touch". (Or maybe it's the other way around.)

If I could just find it this weekend, and there's no water damage...I'll be ecstatic. The sad thing is, I've got nothing to play it on. The only record player is over at my dad's apartment. Maybe I'll buy myself one at some point, just for nostalgia's sake...

No comments:

Post a Comment