Friday, July 30, 2010

Without question TGIF!

It's been one really rough week. I'm hoping next week is better. I know it'll definitely be shorter and that alone makes it better already. :D

I'm trying to figure out the insanity that is my Pepco bill and get it straightened out.

I wanted to go see Inception this weekend, but sadly, it looks like that won't happen this week either.

I've got a package from the Laurell K. Hamilton fan club to go pick up. }:D Saw her blogging about writing the next Anita Blake...I'm anxious to see and afraid to see what Anita's in store for this time.

I also have books to pick up at the library (when do I not). I'm wrapping up Eat, Pray, Love and Steve Turner's Trouble Man. I'm returning Trouble Man late, mostly because I've been exhausted all week. I want that Ali exhibition fight if it's available on DVD and I definitely want The Ballad of Andy Crocker too. I've got to convert my cassettes...That is also so far down my list right now it isn't funny.

The chiropractor has been helping a lot with my stomach, back and ankle pain. He said the stomach pain might be due to too much roughage...Not to sound like a complete idiot, but I didn't realize there was any such thing with the stress on a healthy diet nowadays. You're also supposed to get more servings of fruits and vegetables than anything else if I'm not mistaken.

I got some Yoga Nidra tips from a friend, so that should help with the insomnia.

I need to go to the grocery store, but heaven knows when I'll make the time...I can't stand going when it's crowded and I know that much.

This guy playfully grabbed my ankle and almost got decked...We've only known each other for a few months...I'm not used to being touched a whole lot and there was a split second when I almost wigged. He wouldn't have understood it, if I'd have went off. Yeah, I could explain, but even that's a coin toss. Some dudes get it, some don't and think you're being a drama queen or a tease or whatever.

Am going to see my dad this evening. Hope everything's alright with him, because I don't think I can handle any more on my plate just now. But then, God never gives you any more than you can handle or so the saying goes, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment