Monday, July 12, 2010

True Blood, Being Human, New Hulk cast in Avengers...

Found out I'm allergic to nickel today. Bizarre (The clasp to the chain on my work badge if that's not positively Freudian, I don't know what is. ).



Being Human - New episodes start on July 24th. WooHoo!



True Blood - Bill's starting to scare me and not in a good way...Eric's sneaky, but I don't recall him being so quick to hit a chick and he was a Viking for pity's sake.



Also Arlene...How long does she think she's going to be able to conceal the fact that she's pregnant from Sam?



Tara-Poor baby...She needs to take back control...I'm not sure how, but I miss the way she was in Season 1.



Promo spot for Damon from The Vampire Diaries - Damon-O, Damn--Didn't know whether to laugh or moan or both.



The Passage -- I'm about a third of the way through this. One thing I can say for sure about it...It is very hard to put down.



I finished Etta James's autobiography...I decided to read it after seeing Cadillac Records. Fascinating, inspiring, and harrowing...Jimi Hendrix's nickname gave me a tickle.

As far as The Beatles fans getting ticked off about Lady Gaga at John's piano...Everyone has a right to their opinion, don't get me wrong, but no one down here walks on water. You dig? And before you ask I enjoy Beatles, John Lennon's solo stuff and some of Gaga's stuff.



My insomnia is back...I'm pretty sure the causes are stress on the job [again!] and some other things that I'm trying to work my way through. I'm pretty hopeful I can resolve just about everything though...

New Hulk casting...Umm I like the idea of Mark Ruffalo a lot better than I like the idea of Joaquin Phoenix...Again, excellent actor, just not for this.

I feel like I'm forgetting to blog about something (I know I've been all over the place...I'm sorry. Focusing is hard for me. Oddly enough I was never diagnosed with ADD as a kid.).

My doctor's office ticked me off so badly this morning! Since when is it ok for a doctor's office to cut the answering service off with no warning. (They said the faxed a referral and didn't. I didn't have the time to waste, so I'm cutting them loose.)

If I can just get through tomorrow evening in one piece I will be a happy camper indeed.


No comments:

Post a Comment