Thursday, July 22, 2010

Nivea Touch of Water Lily


I thought about doing a little deal every week, maybe at the end of each post where I do a blurb on my favorite beauty item of the week. The idea came to me as I was using Nivea's Touch of Water Lily hydrating shower gel with sunflower oil pearls. I usually grade on things like scent [first and foremost], how it mixes with my lotion and deodorant [I rarely wear perfume.], and whether or not over a period of time it starts to dry my skin out. Anyhow, this shower gel meets all my criteria and I think Nivea is a brand that tends to get overlooked. I'm also not sure how many people blog about beauty products for women of color...I'll have to research that...It's difficult to come up with something new or put a new twist on something with so many people in cyberspace though. New and interesting challenges are part of what make life worth living though.



1 comment:

  1. I stumbled upon this brand and scent while visiting Detroit last weekend. It was the only thing I could find in a travel size at the CVS where I was.

    Surprisingly, I LOVED it! Now, when I returned home to Kansas, I've looked at WalMart and Walgreens. Walmart does not carry it and Walgreens claims that Nivea has discontinued this scent. Boo.

    Of course, I would find something I really like and it's not available any more. Go figure.

    ReplyDelete