Monday, July 26, 2010

Last night's True Blood I Got a Right to Sing the Blues (contains Spoilers)

Lorena...As twisted as she is, she really was hurting last night...

Bill and Sookie...I understand it, but it still doesn't make me any less sad.

Lafayette and ?...It was going so well...I didn't see that coming...I wonder if they'll be able to patch things up, I hope so.

Arlene..."This is why people hate y'all."????!!!! That woman is a trip...There's more out there like her though so...[shrug]

Eric...I know what's coming, so I'm just waiting for it. :D I also want him to hurry up and rescue Pam.

Tara ...I wanted to cheer...Can't believe she bit into Franklin like that...[However, during the bludgeoning scene...I wanted to scream Where's your stake? Is there a long handled axe? Behead him and drag him out into the sunlight!!! Hurry up! *note: This is the G-rated version...I actually used way more expletives...If you saw the previews for next week, you know she didn't get him...

Crystal and Jason...I don't need to tell you that spells trouble, but again I've read the books, so I know how it's going to go...unless they diverge a bit, like with Lafayette.
I also want to know how it's possible for a badge to go to someone's head when he doesn't even have a badge yet? Sheesh! He's just downright scary.

Queen Sophie-Anne is a mess.

Jessica ...I love her, but it doesn't take a genius to see either she's going to get caught and punished for bespelling people at the drop of a hat or it's going to backfire/ go haywire in some other way.

Sam...I hope he gets to his little brother in time and that it doesn' bite him on the can...He's too good. :)


Alcide...Ooh, Ooh, Ooh....Showed up on time and looking awesome, can't beat that. }:D

No comments:

Post a Comment