Friday, July 2, 2010

Been a roller coaster ride day...

Didn't have to sit through a b-day celebration I didn't want...Always a plus.

Have to redo my freaking transit form again, which sux. [My first year doing it by myself and math was never my strong suit...Go figure...}:(]

Have a lot of library books to try and finish...[I'll be fine and then a batch of holds come at once. Now that you can only renew stuff twice...I have to scramble or pay fines...They're raising fines too, so they'll be making a mint off me...at least for a while.]

May have houseguests this weekend, I'm not sure...

Was messing around on one of the Marvel forums...I see 4 names getting tossed around for Luke Cage...I wouldn't be upset with the casting of either Terry Crews, Michael Jai White or Isaiah Mustafa (The younger Old Spice dude.). : D Somebody said, "Please not Will Smith!" I second this...He's awesome, don't get me wrong...Just not for this. I'm also glad to see they're rebooting Spiderman...That last film just blew.

Still messing around with my artwork...don't know when I'll get a scan of the ones I've completed up yet...I also realize I have some more photos I need to put up too.

I've got job stuff to contemplate as well...

Oh yeah, I found a hidden treasure in The Express today....


I definitely want to check this place out, once I have money to spare again:


http://http://www.marvindc.com/home.html

The menu looks awesome and like I said, I'd just love to check the place out...

No comments:

Post a Comment