Tuesday, July 6, 2010

July 6 post on Nikki's Say in this World...

I still can't get the Blogger posting comments field to work right on this computer I'm on, but I just wanted to tell Nikki I totally agree with her and I share her anger and frustration...Maybe if enough of us make a noise?...But then, not that it makes it right, look how long it took for the rumor of Cass Elliot and the choking on a ham sandwich falsehood to go away. Some people are just malicious, some think lies are more interesting, some just don't think before they speak...I don't know what it'd take to correct lies about Michael and with the scale of some of them, I'm almost not even sure it's possible...He's also not physically here, and that also makes people feel like they can do/say what they want regarding him [libel/slander or no]. I think the more stuff out there like your blog, MJ 777's blog, and the things Aprodite Jones has recently done...maybe there's hope and maybe more people will start to question what the media puts out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment