Monday, August 2, 2010

Last night's episode of True Blood "Hitting the Ground" (contains spoilers! )

Lafayette...he's not a drug dealer anymore...:) Already Jesus (inside joke here?) is having an influence on him. Where was Jesus last night anyway?

Tara...She really is a good friend to Sookie and that's all I'm going to say. Even if one thinks the other is doing a stupid thing, they still eventually back the other up.

Jason...as distracted as he was by Crystal, he still pulled it together to be by Sookie's side.

Bill...Did the fairy blood slow the effect of the sun's rays on him? I don't remember that happening in the books, but sometimes I like when they diverge from the books...

Claudine...I loved seeing her last night. This makes me wonder if we'll see Claude too or he'll get phased out like Bubba.

Jessica...Missed her.

Hoyt...He's clearly not happy with Summer.

Eric...He's just...last season I thought love or at least lust was motivating him...now I'm not sure what's motivating Eric as far as Sookie is concerned. Is he telling people one thing and secretly thinking/feeling another?

Alcide...TV Guide had these collectible Team Bill and Eric covers ...What I want to know is this? Where were the Team Alcide covers? He really went above and beyond last night.

Gus (Don Swayze)...Can't remember this character in the book...Kind of wish we get to see more of him too...He's good on his own merit too, but I'd be lying if I said he didn't remind me a lot of Patrick too...

Debbie...She's a mess, but what she said last night shed a little light into why she might be such a mess. I'd like to see this explored further.

Queen Sophie Anne...She's really amusing at times...I don't think she's going to be able to outscheme the king though...They deserve each other I think...

Hadley...I'm curious about her...

The Magister...I was thrilled to see him go.

Pam...She recovered in record time and with snark intact. I love her!

Lorena...The dynamic(s) of her and Bill's relationship kind of makes me think of Darla's and Angel's relationship in the Whedonverse...

Sam...He was awesome last night. He is by far one of my favorite characters on the show.
I hope little bro doesn't make Sam sorry he rescued him. The parents...I don't know who's worse Mom or Dad... What a mess!

No comments:

Post a Comment