Monday, August 30, 2010

True Blood 2nd to last ep of the season "Fresh Blood"

Alcide -- Utilize that wolfie goodness, people! I missed him again last night.

Bill --

Sookie - Now Sookie wants to finally wake up to what Tara had to say to her? I guess better late than never.

Jesus and Lafayette --I've got mixed feelings about the use of V and what was going on with the dolls...I know they'll talk about this on Racialicious. :)

Sam --I've got issues with the fact that sex with Tara is part of his rampage...Why couldn't they get together without that? (If it was even a good idea for them to hook up at all. I kind of wanted them to get together, but not like this.)

Russell--I hope he's the one to go.

Jessica and Hoyt--I love it! I wish Hoyt's mother would just untie the apron strings already. I also never saw it coming that she and Summer were in cahoots.

Pam--Silver mace...

Ginger--How long can they keep doing that to her, before they have to find a replacement? That poor baby. lol

Tara--So is she blackmailing Andy Bellefleur now?

Jason and Crystal--

Eric--Just when he was starting to get interesting I would hate to see the character go. (I can't believe I'm saying it, but yeah...)

Yvetta-- A cardiologist. Who knew? Can't believe she actually managed to tie Pam up.

Terry and Arlene--I had mixed feelings about this...It cracked me up that Arlene was wrong about the baby being gone and how psyched Terry was. He's a gem.

The In Memoriam reel...That was crazy. I also had confirmation that Diane is no more. Some deaths I forgot about, like the cat. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment