Monday, August 16, 2010

Review of True Blood ep Everything is Broken (contains spoilers!)

Franklin--I won't miss him.

Crystal--She was getting on my nerves with that going back and forth stuff, and I know how it gets when self preservation kicks in, but still that was rough.

Sam's little brother-- forgot his name, but he showed his a#$ in more ways than one.

No wonder Sam went off last night.

Arlene--Kudos to her for finally telling Terry the baby isn't his. I'm not sure what the outcome will be though.

Hadley--At least she and Sookie get to meet, unlike in the books. I forgot the son's name...I didn't think they would get to him this fast, but they did. Maybe they're speeding things up a bit to give them room to play...Either that or the show is only supposed to run a set number of seasons. I know one thing, I've definitely been enjoying the ride.

Claudine--And again I ask, will there be a Claude ?

Lafayette and Jesus--Wonderful!

Ruby Jean--She cracked me up last night.

Jason--The fact that he did what he did almost makes up for Eggs. Almost. I still don't know if Tara will be able to forgive him for that.

Hoyt and Jessica--I wish they'd just go on and get back together. Yeah they've got issues, but it seems to me they can't be worked out or around or whatever... Stepford girl (forgot her name and sometimes Imdb is no help whatsoever.) needs to go and Sam's little brother keeps getting in the way. If he were more like Sam, I might like him for Jessica, but he's not, so I don't.

Pam --Who'd have thought she'd expose a soft side? I've said it once, I'll say it again. I love this character.

Nan--Can't believe she called Eric "a little bit#%". Eric!

Eric--I'm curious to see how he'll defeat King Russell.

King Russell --I knew he'd gone bye-bye when he was running around speaking to Talbot.

Holly--I think she was younger in the book and she had a boyfriend she accidentally turned into a cat if memory serves...

Tara --I understood why the character (A lot of my relatives have this same view of shrinks.) wouldn't want to go to a shrink, but I couldn't understand what would make her pick a support group instead. That's worse to me (especially after she said she didn't want to spill her guts to a stranger.)...but to each her own I guess.

Alcide--Not enough of him this week, not by a long shot. And three episodes left?

Felton and Calvin -- I don't remember them being this nasty in the book. I think they're mixing characters again and trying to simplify for TV.

Ginger--Never a dull moment...I wondered what had happened to her.

Whew! I think that's everybody...Is it just me or do these lists get longer every week?

No comments:

Post a Comment