Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Fail whale, Hump Day, etc.

It just gets easier after today.



I have no idea what happened that I've encountered Twitter's fail whale for the first time in like weeks, but I'll try back later. It's funny I never thought I'd care about getting on Twitter this much. I guess because I never thought I'd become fairly decent at microblogging.



I want to paint this weekend and finally get a printer cable.



I'm toying with the idea of going to the art supply store Friday, but it depends on how I feel.



I haven't felt like myself lately...I know it's partially due to stress, can't figure out if the rest is the weather, chemical or what...



I'm wrapping up reading Star Island. That is a crazy book. This is the first time I've read a Hiaasen book. I've never seen (or read) Strip Tease either. I'm also reading Janet Evanovich's Sizzling Sixteen. I already know those books are crazy. I saw Jackie Brown on cable a few weeks ago and that inspired me to go get Rum Punch from the library. I already know most of the changes made, but I still want to see what the book is like.

No comments:

Post a Comment