Friday, August 13, 2010

Here we are again...

I'm so happy it's Friday I don't know what to do.

I think I'll make a point of watching a funny movie this weekend Death at a Funeral just came out on DVD, maybe I'll watch that.


I'm behind on getting my art projects that I've completed so far [You know it's bad when another artist friend goes "Say, whatever happened to that piece you were working on with the? :D Sometimes I need a fire lit under my a#$ though. So I appreciate her message.]...This is partially because I'm having printing problems at home that I didn't anticipate. Then some unforeseen expenses cropped up (medical, first time Pepco AC fiasco, etc.). So, I've had to budget pretty carefully to keep from running around begging and I definitely don't want to hit up what's left of my IRA...I'm trying to think of a safety net for myself regarding emergencies that won't kill me at tax time or take a huge chunk of my paycheck...Relief may be coming soon, but I'm not sure...

Saw some tips Beverly Johnson posted yesterday. I had a berry smoothie and already my energy level is slightly better than yesterday. I also keep hearing sticking to a seafood/veggie/fruit diet might help too. That's difficult for me though, with a limited budget and transportation...I'm not giving up by any means...but it'll definitely be slow going.

I have so much straightening up around the apartment to do, that it's not even funny. :( I especially dread cleaning the oven.

I feel like I'm forgetting something, but I can't think what...Oh well. My mother used to tease me when I did this and say that if I forgot maybe it wasn't all that important. : D I miss her a lot. I have no idea what to get NE aunt for her bday...and I'm running out of time...I'm hoping I'll be able to do better for everyone around Christmas time, but lately nothing ever comes off like I plan it. Which, believe it or not is also teaching me a lesson or two.

Off to my dad's this evening. Wish I wasn't so tired. He seems to think there'd be a difference if I waited until tomorrow morning, but it'd be slim at best. Bottom line, we give it our best shot, we do what we can and that's it.


No comments:

Post a Comment