Wednesday, June 9, 2010

VILF's, WILF's, What's up with Twitter Today? etc...

Can't get blending with my Stabilo pencils to work...Would be better of just buying light green and dark green (at least for now). I'm drawing a little tree...by sight...not from a photograph or anything for once...

Fangtastic Books had a True Blood Poster I like...VILF...Alcide may very well turn into my WILF...

Twitter has been overcapacity at least a gazillion times today...I've tried reloading the page...usually that works but not today...What's up?

Facebook won't let me respond to my messages, so I'm ticked about that as well...

It's rainy, windy, and cool here today...I've got to say I like that a hell of a lot better than I like rainy, hot, and muggy. I was talking to this dude in Utah yesterday about how summer weather is basically a coin toss, so you cherish those nice days when they come.

ETA: Didn't see Lady Gaga's Alejandro video yet, but I'm looking forward to it...She does come up with some amazing visuals...I think that's why I'm so captivated by her...The music alone doesn't do it for me.

Just found out about Douglas Kirkland's Thriller book coming out in October...It's got a holographic cover...I'm so jazzed. xD I wonder how many never before seen photos there will be...Accounts we didn't get to hear...I love stuff like that. I was also amazed to find this guy photographed Marilyn Monroe too...I'm something of a film buff, so I wouldn't be surprised to find that's why this dude's name sounded familiar to me. (Photography was one of those pursuits I had to set aside because of cost...maybe at some point I'll pick it back up again...It's something I never lost interest in...)

No comments:

Post a Comment