Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Another set of kids on the balcony...

I was on my way home yesterday, and this little girl was trying to get my attention. It sounded like she kept trying to say "Excuse me..." Her little toy football had fallen on the ground. It took me 4 tries to get it up to her. I had to set down my books, take off my bags. Teenagers were laughing at me miss. I wonder it's not on YouTube somewhere...She asked me to throw a dented aluminum can up to her, there I refused. She had to have been what 5 maybe? Her brother (younger) was sitting there watching the whole thing too. Last time this happened Daddy was in the background looking sheepish...This time there appeared to be no adults...That worried me...Maybe, I'm overthinking it, but I'm pretty sure I'm not...In the wrong place, with the wrong people, that's just dangerous.

No comments:

Post a Comment