Wednesday, June 16, 2010

A big thank you

I want to give a big thanks to my friend Renny Vasquez, professional makeup artist and photographer. Go here http://rennyvasquezmakeup.com/#/?g=1 Without him my new profile pic would definitely not look as stellar as it does.

I couldn't believe the finished product was even me...It makes me want to try harder with my daily look too...At some point I figure that means I've got to get back into wearing contacts again. It's harder for me to do in the summer, particularly with my allergies and all, but I think in the long run, it just may be worth it.

There may be another session in the works [I definitely want to make magic again.], but we'll see what happens. I mainly did this, because I wanted to see myself glammed up before it got too late and I wanted headshots to get back into the extras business...I'm not sure you need headshots to do voiceovers, but it can't hurt.

I want to thank you again, Renny...(You will probably get sick of me saying it.) For taking time out of your busy schedule to make time for me. I know you will go on to do even more amazing things.

ETA: My cousin got so excited she thinks that I can be a catalog model...I like to eat a little too much for that. Not too mention the fact that my insomnia's pretty bad...I keep hoping the yoga will help. One of my aunt's also suggested acupuncture...If at first you don't succeed try, try again, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment