Tuesday, June 29, 2010

In Honor of the Hot Tub Time Machine's release...

I'll tell you...I don't like how there are still people who insinuate that the vitiligo was made up or something that Michael Jackson brought on himself, but I've been in love with the idea of time travel for a long time...(Stephen Hawking's show can do nothing to wreck it, nor can Through the Wormhole...) If I could pic any appearances/concerts of Michael Jackson's that I'd love to have attended, I guess they'd have to be...September 21, 1984@ RFF stadium with a real ticket.
: D ...The Victory Tour...Mark Bego painted such a vivid description, but nothing would beat being there in person... and November 2001 Times Square Virgin Megastore...[ Honorable Mention goes to the Munich part of the History Tour...I think I've got the right place/date...whichever YANA girl that Michael picked up and carried, I wish I'd had a chance to have the same done by him for me.]. ...If there's anything I've learned from my mother's passing, and then Michael's, it's that it's a little too easy to take chances, time, people for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment