Monday, June 21, 2010

Wondering...




I was sitting up watching TII over the weekend...and I was drawing and noticing stuff...One of the shirts Michael wears...It was red, and I believe it may have been Ed Hardy...had a winged lion with a crown on it...The image just sort of stuck with me...At first I thought maybe it was Michael's love of crests that drew him to it. Then while I was on the train this morning, thinking about how I wanted my lion drawing to turn out, another thought struck me...In the Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer Christmas special, the King of the Island of Misfit Toys also has wings and a crown...(No I'm not on anything, I promise...My brain just goes in unusual directions and for the life of me, I can't shut it off. My mother used to say that I wouldn't want to shut my brain off, but some days, I'm not so sure.) I wonder if Michael was aware of the King of the Island of Misfit Toys connection or it was just coincidence. I'm having a bit of trouble with layout here, but hopefully you get the picture. [No pun intended.]




No comments:

Post a Comment