Monday, September 14, 2009

The Vienna concert has moved to London and is moved to June 2010 and I'm glad...

For those of you pissed about the post title, please hear me out. I think that time and location would make so much more sense. I think more people will be able to perform and also (selfish as it sounds), I stand a better chance of being in the audience given that much time. I've also always wanted to go to London. I'm on the forums of at least two different MJJ sites. I'm thinking of arranging some type of meet up, but I want to go really slowly, as far as planning something like that out...because I've had horrific experiences on celeb boards/forums before. Cool people and crazies are everywhere though, so I guess I'll just learn from my mistakes and go on from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment