Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Melrose Place

The reboot of Melrose Place is coming on tonight.
Out of curiosity I'll give it a try. I also want to see how in the world Sydney could have faked her death. If it's not feasible and they do some Soapdish (In the movie Soapdish, one of the writers is asked to bring back a character that the viewers saw get decapitated. I think someone mentioned a head transplant and it just went downhill from there. That's what I mean by pulling some Soapdish garbage. I don't think a real audience would fall for that. At least I hope not, or else that's a sad commentary on our society.) garbage, I won't continue to watch.
Someone needs to tell the MSN Entertainment people they've got the wrong Vanessa Williams's picture up. (I tried looking for a place to comment, but couldn't find one.)

I did watch the original. I watched Models, Inc. too.

p.s. I was so tired, that I fell asleep during the first 15 minutes of the show. I know I was disappointed to see that the character who I was tuning in to watch might possibly be dead. :(
They never showed her face, that I saw. I'm hoping that means she isn't dead, but that'd be a bit much wouldn't it? I was very tickled to see Thomas Calabro back (Dr. Michael Mancini), he's held up well. :D I want to see who else comes back in the next few months. I hear Heather Locklear's in negotiations...I wonder if they'll list her as a special guest star for her whole run, the way they did before. (For some reason, I always found that amusing.)

No comments:

Post a Comment