Friday, September 25, 2009

Been sick...

Hey all,


Sorry for the long break between posts. I've been sick[er] and now I'm playing catch up both around the apartment and at work.

I'm loving it at the MJFC forum, makes me wish I'd plunged in sooner. I'm on other boards, but if I haven't forgotten the name, then I've forgotten my password. It's a crying shame.

Just walked down the street and found out the Wendy's that used to be near my job is gone [No baked potato for lunch for me today.] :(

Did pick up the October issue of Harper's Bazaar. Haven't had a chance to read it yet though.


I'm enjoying the season premieres and series premieres of the different shows. I laughed at Cougar Town. It's too soon for me to tell about Eastwick (although I am digging the guy that plays Darryl Van Horne, way better than I was Jack Nicholson). The Vampire Diaries I can take or leave, although I do enjoy ogling Ian Somerhalder.)

I missed Flash Forward, but at some point, I'd like to catch that from the beginning as well. (I was just too exhausted to stay up.)

I want to give Cleveland's show a try and I want to see who ends up with Mike on Desparate Housewives.

I'd also be lying if I didn't admit, I'm curious about what they're talking about on Dateline, don't know if the whole show will be devoted to Michael Jackson or what, but I'm going to find out.


This weekend, I'm mainly going to be focused on trying to finish up my ridiculously overdue library books, putting some stuff in the cleaners, doing laundry, and finding a cami to go under my blazer. I've thought about seeing the Fame movie, but I'm not sure I want to even if I can somehow manage to find the time.

Hopefully, somewhere in all this insanity I'll find time to snag a ticket to TII. If not, at least I'll have tried. Can't believe if it's not playing here I'm going to have to drag myself to New York. If that's the worse thing that happens to me the whole weekend though, I'll consider myself blessed. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment