Monday, September 28, 2009

Disappearing clothes donation bins

I guess this must have happened over the weekend...When I got up this morning to toss some clothes in the big yellow clothes donation bin at the side of my apartment complex this morning, it wasn't there. This is a huge pain in the rear, because I'm not clothes to a Salvation Army or a Goodwill (I can't drive, nor do I have my own set of wheels yet.). I don't want to just throw perfectly good clothes away and I don't care if people do go through dumpsters, no one should have to be forced to do that. :( I wonder if anyone else besides me used those bins? I hope they put them back or at the very least have a clothing drive at the community center, otherwise I'm going to be down for quite a while about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment