Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Top Ten list of Most Overused Movie/TV songs

I heard grumblings about this back when people were complaining about the use of Leonard Cohen's version of Hallelujah in the Watchmen. I'll be shocked if Rob Zombie's More Human Than Human doesn't show up on the list somewhere. (Don't get me wrong, I really do love the song, but that song has been featured in more trailers than just a little bit, I'm sure.) I saw a trailer where Dragula was used yesterday. I bet the Proclaimers I'm gonna be (500 Miles) is on there too. (Yes, that's another one that I like.) For romantic comedies, I bet Sixpence None the Richer's Kiss Me is on there too (That unfortunately is not a fave.). Maybe I'll list more of mine once I look at the whole list that Imdb has a link to. I also like to read the comments to stuff like this, because they're always a riot. Plus, it's always nice to find other people who share your opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment